Sunday, July 12, 2009

Media Update # 2





Good Evening All,

I am proud to present all of the photos taken today! Today has been a very exciting day learned new drills and improved on the fundamentals in the morning and had intense scrimmages in the afternoon. Tonight the campers found out about the teams that they will be training with and playing with for the rest of their time at camp including tournament wednesday and thursday.

As per request from some of the campers I will not be selective in what I put online instead I will throw all the pictures from the entire day online.

Photos - http://briancook.exposuremanager.com/g/sunday_0712

Later on I may put together a highlights gallery of all the photos of the week that are my personal favorites.

I have also posted tomorrows newsletter online as a sneak peek before any of the campers have seen it. The campers get the daily newsletter Bring It In every morning at breakfast.

Newsletter - http://www.nutc.net/bringitin/sessiona3.pdf

More Tomorrow!
Enjoy!
BC

No comments: