Thursday, July 14, 2011

Session A - Media Update #4


Good afternoon everyone,

While the campers are making their way back home, I have been sitting here in the office uploading the rest of the photos from yesterday along with the over 400 photos I took today! Session A went very smoothly and was the exact way that I wanted to start the NUTC season. The campers were amazing and highly talented. The Talent Show last night was one of the greatest that I've seen in a long time. Stealing the show was the Blue team with their piece of Avatar in 10 minutes. Not only did they steal the show but won the NUTC tournament championship as well. Congrats Blue Team (lead by coaches Darden Pitts and Ben Mew)! Without further ado what you are really wanting to see the media.

Today's Newsletter

Wednesday AM Photos
Wednesday PM Photos
Thursday Photos

NUTC Gold starts Saturday... I can't wait!
-Brian

No comments: